Family Law and Divorce Attorney in Georgetown, Texas
Round Rock Texas Family Law Attorney
Empowering Families for a Better Future
Every family has challenges. Sometimes, those challenges require legal action. When you are involved in a divorce, child custody dispute or other family law issue, you want a lawyer you can trust to protect you and your children.
Jim Jarvis has helped clients in Williamson and Travis counties with those challenges for over a quarter century. Whatever family law issue you face, Jim Jarvis' law firm will work to protect your legal, emotional and financial interests. If you need family legal assistance in Georgetown, Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park or elsewhere in the greater Austin area, contact the Law Office of Jim Jarvis today.
Associate attorney Farah Ahmed joined the firm in 2010, after practicing family law in the Dallas area. Ms. Ahmed practices family law alongside Mr. Jarvis, and also provides counseling and assistance in matters related to family law.
Our Family Law Practice
Jim Jarvis is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. He and his team emphasize resolving cases as effectively and efficiently as possible. They will explain your family law options and help you choose the approach that is best for you:
- Collaborative law — Some families need a more private and cooperative option. In collaborative law, both parties and their attorneys agree not to go to court. Everyone involved focuses on coming together to reach solutions that are in everyone's best interests.
- Traditional litigation — For some, going to court is still the best way, sometimes the only way, to resolve family disputes. If this is your situation, we will aggressively advocate for you in trial.
- "Keep it Simple" Uncontested Divorce program — If your case is simple and amicable, this program will help you do it right, for a reasonable flat fee.
- Mediation — With extensive mediation experience and training, Jim Jarvis is able to help parties come to agreements outside of court, even when the case has been contested and difficult.
- Wills and probate — Our law firm offers affordable and sensitive estate planning and probate services.
No two families are the same. Our family law practice is devoted to helping you resolve the matters most important to you. If you need a divorce lawyer in Georgetown, Round Rock or Austin to advocate for you in a family law dispute, or to guide you through the Texas probate system, call 512-930-8250 or contact the Law Office of Jim Jarvis to schedule an appointment.